The Silas Home is a Christ centered Reentry home for men who want to be discipled, make changes in their life and develop a strong relationship with Jesus Christ.
Our residents focus on overcoming obstacles, healing from the past, building healthy relationships, finding employment and work towards future permanent housing.
The Silas Home is located in a safe and clean neighborhood close to the city bus lines, in Northwest Tucson.
Housing fees are $125 per week.Admission Requirements:
- Payment of $250 is required to be accepted, unless pre-approved by Director.
- Must be able to pay weekly fees.
- Must be clean and free of all substances and alcoho.l
- Must attend one house meeting per week or as required.
- Must attend church on a weekly basis.
- Must attend BPM’s Re-Entry Mentor Program, 12 Steps Life Recover and Overcomers Program.
- Must not be a sex offender or have been charged with arson.
- A Christ-centered sober living non-smoking environment.
- Safe and clean neighborhood located in Northwest Tucson.
- House Manager on-site.
- Two men per room.
- Meet Client At The Gate.
- Hygiene/Care Package.
- Assistance with Resume and Employment Resources.
- Substance Abuse Counseling.
- 12 Steps Life Recovery and Overcomers Program.
- Reentry Mentor Support Group.
- Mentors who walk alongside and provide guidance, moral, and spiritual support.
- Graduation Ceremony from The Silas Home
- Residents will be equipped for long-term success